navigationmenu

Nov 14, 2015

A Quiet Saturday

I have a new phone, hallelujah! Which means I can get back to taking random pictures of stuff that I do during the weeks and subsequently post them on this blog even though it's not remotely interesting...lets do it anyways! Here's my Saturday so far:



 I spent the morning eating banana pancakes and scrolling through my phone until I decided that it was time to get my butt over to the gym. I recently bought a gym membership and I've been trying to go daily.
Stockholm was rainy and very cold today in typical November fashion. Quite happy about being able to go to the gym instead of running outside.  

I'll spare you any post-gym selfies because after 40 minutes of running, my fave was bright red and I sat in the locker room for a while until I looked normal again, hah. 

On the way home I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some veggies and ended up indulging in a jar of almond butter since it's delicious (and I was inspired by my friend Mimmi (over @ MutedMornings)). 


And finally, the view from my window as the sun began to set. It is now dark out and I am still quite unused to how early it is...

This evening I plan on putting some extra effort into dinner (more on this later) and, ideally, doing some reading for my marketing class but realistically, I'll probably end up reading some cheesy YA novel, which is fine by me. 

What an exciting Saturday huh? 
XXX

Alice


1 comment :

  1. Haha yess mandelsmör! Och åh vilken fin utsikt du har!
    xxx Mimmi

    ReplyDelete