navigationmenu

Oct 27, 2015

Glorious Autumn Light

Heyo!
There's nothing more frustrating than finally understanding what you're studying the night before the exam. I wish I could've gotten over the brick wall a few days earlier so I could've gotten even further...but oh well, at least I understand most of it now.

I'm exhausted.  My brain is overworked and my right hand is aching from all the note-taking and mind-mapping I've been doing but the end to the misery is almost here.


Beautiful autumn days make exam-periods slightly better, the sun has been shining all the time and has been casting the most wonderful light on the city. It's fantastic to go full weeks without rain and I'm looking forward to the arrival of November.

Anyway, I'm procrastinating and I need to get back to revising until I possibly can't cram any more economic models into my head...tomorrow evening can't come fast enough. 


See yous later. 
Alice










No comments :

Post a Comment