navigationmenu

Oct 21, 2015

Current events


On the train somewhere in mid-Sweden / Evenings at home in front of the TV 

Stress is running high and mighty at the moment thanks having exams on the horizon. I've spent the last two days stuck at my desk, taking endless notes whilst watching documentaries to keep the boredom at bay.
I am finally being productive though, so I'm feeling quite good about it.




Currently: Watching the news while growing increasingly tired of my own handwriting

Last Wednesday, I booked a last minute train ticket to go home for a few days and it was very nice to get away. The plan was to study during my time at home but in typical fashion, I abandoned those plans after one afternoon and spent the remaining time doing nothing more than hanging around the house, cooking and force-cuddling my dog.

I flew back up to Stockholm just in time to make it to my group presentation on Monday and since then I have been buried in revision. Lets just say that I am looking forward to next Wednesday, when I've hopefully passed two exams and I get the rest of the week off for more exploration and Halloween-celebrating before my next two courses start. Very excited.


Here are some thematic things to liven upp this rather dull post:






Alice

No comments :

Post a Comment