navigationmenu

Aug 15, 2015

Saturday Sweets #1


Instead of munching on chocolate as my Saturday sweet-treat, I'm lusting after some updates for my coming fall wardrobe. It's 27° outside right now so I can't say it's time yet for ankle boots, black skinnies and leather gloves but sadly, that time will come rather soon.
I'm moving to Stockholm in a week and I am quite excited for the coming season, if not only for the chance to buy some new things.

In the collage above are some gems I've found while spending way too much time fretting over what clothes I "need" in order to feel ready to take on a new city:

1. Heartbreaker Bomber Jacket @ Olive & Frank (ASOS Marketplace) £50 
I am all for jackets and t-shirts with printed words on them and this 'heartbreaker' jacket is exactly the kind of sassy that I'm into. If they had it in black, I would buy it immediately (please?).

2. ASOS Gold Plated Sterling Silver Premium Double Ended Spike Earrings £20
Gold, spiked and black stones is exactly what I would wish for in an earring and these are perfection.

3. AnnaSophia Robb's NY Fashion Week Outfit
I am head over heels in love with this outfit. It's so classic yet kept youthful with the crop top and the lace skirt. This is what I want to look like when I go to events this autumn. Time to go hunting for some similar pieces.

4. Style Addict's Leila Lace-up Crop AU$49.99
The 70's lace-up trend is one that I hope sticks around for a long time. It's so hot.

5. Kylie 'Call me' Black Leatherette Clutch @ Billie X Shoes (ASOS Marketplace) £24.99
Again, loving anything with printed words. I think this little clutch bag would look fab on a night out. I also love their 'Mimi' faux fur clutches. 


ASOS Marketplace, by the way, is a fantastic place to find vintage, secondhand and independent label clothing - check it out!

What's something you're lusting after right now? 
XXX


No comments :

Post a Comment