navigationmenu

May 26, 2015

Printed dress & Block Heels




I don't know about you, but I am dying to break out the summer dresses...and hopefully the weather will soon allow it.
 I was having a bit of a rummage through all the summer-y things that I had put away and found this printed little mini dress from Zara ca 2013 which resulted in me playing around for a good thirty minutes, adding accessories and trying on different combinations.
Whereas two years ago I might have added a bunch of necklaces, bracelets or other busy accessories, I am now in a stage of being into simplicity and minimalism...especially when the actual dress itself is quite busy.

Here I'm wearing it paired with some block heels from & Other Stories (LOVE all of their shoes) and the Selma bag from Michael Kors.

(ignore my band-aid #fashion)


XXX



1 comment :