navigationmenu

May 17, 2015

Optimistic




While it may be pouring down with rain this sunday afternoon, I am still optimistic about the summer that is just around the corner. I am eagerly awaiting days of sunshine and warm temperatures so that reading books indoors can be exchanged with reading books at the beach and warm showers can be exchanged with cool dips in the ocean. June, please don't let me down.

What better time to start adding some summer pieces to the wardrobe? I picked up this tunic from H&M a few weeks back and it is now hanging in my closet waiting for the rain to stop. This tunic is appropriately 70's inspired and has some great detailing from the floral embroidery in the fabric to the lace up front. Even better? It was only £9! I know, right? What more is there to love?

I'm looking forward to wearing this either over a bikini or with some wedges and maybe a colorful bag for a more put-together look. AND my new sunglasses from Urban Outfitters of course.

*crosses fingers for a heatwave*

XXX

No comments :

Post a Comment