navigationmenu

May 20, 2015

My Mango Pick #1


A few days ago I posted about how much I am loving Mango's current collection and of course that meant that I didn't leave the store empty handed when I was there having a look two weeks ago. This white tunic was 50% and I thought it would be perfect for summer as it is a piece that is lightweight yet still looks quite put together.
Here I'm wearing it belted with a Louis Vuitton belt and my favourite little Tory Burch bag that just about holds anything I need for a fancy occasion (or just everyday tbh).

I love simple tunics for summer - you don't have to fuss to much about pairing things together and you can add so many accessories since the base is so simple!

XXX

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah everything is gorgeous in there right now! Thank you! :) x

      Delete