navigationmenu

May 18, 2015

#Killingit : MANGO SS15



I am loving Spring/Summer fashion this year...I am properly obsessed with it. Seventies fashion is not something I've thought much of in the past but I am completely sold on it now. I love the mix of tailored trousers, A-line skirts and button ups with bohemian blouses, loose fabrics and fringe. The result is a look that is both refined yet appropriately playful and breezy for the upcoming warmer months.

Isabel Marant and Chloé are, in my opinion (and probably everyone else's), the headliners when it comes to this season. Their SS15 collections truly epitomize this new take on 70's fashion by showcasing looks that are saturated with suede, lace-up sandals and high waistlines.  However, Marant and Chloé are distant dreams for a student like me, so finding high street brands that channel similar vibes is the way to go when pursuing this season's trends.

Mango is one of those stores I tend to forget about but I went in a while ago and was so pleasantly surprised by their current collection that I have been back again just to spend some time thoroughly browsing the store. I've fallen in love with the gorgeous china-blue suede jacket (pictured above) and I wanted to leave with just about every dress and tunic that was available.

The collage above includes my favourite Mango SS15 picks and they are ones that particularly coincide with what Marant and Chloé have shown off on the runways (with a slightly more achievable price tag, mind you.)

It's safe to say that Mango is #killingit right now. Seriously, go have a peek in store or check out their website. 

XXX

(Collage #1 | Sources: 1. 2. 3. 4.)
(Collage #2 | Dress . Skirt . Double-breasted tunic . Dress . Jacket . Trousers . Sandals . Heels. ) 

No comments :

Post a Comment